Monday 8 August 2011

Love - Isn't It Strange?

I'm stuck for written Blogging material today, brain just isn't functioning - so forgive me for indulging a few days early. Some years ago I wrote a wee song and when I met my dear wife it was very appropriate, it still is. I grabbed some old bits of video, some stills - and cobbled them together yesterday to make a video to go with the song. It'll be our anniversary in a few days - so, as they say, this one goes out to the one I love...

Happy Anniversary Darlin'

Rory

PS - There's a couple of editing errors I didn't notice until AFTER I uploaded it to Youtube lol - apologies :)



.

11 comments:

  1. I'm quite amazed at your depth of talent Rory. Song writing and performing, excellent literary skills and really good video editing.
    God knows what we'll get when you have two arms again.
    Loved it. Oh and happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put the question, "Is This What They Call Love?", in so many contexts. You're a great video editor.

    Happy anniversary to you and Tracey. May you have many, many more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a much better image to be left with than your last blog! Beautiful... hope you both have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the sweetest things I've ever seen made. Happy Anniversary, you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary, you lovebirds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! I'm sure your bride will consider this the best gift ever. Beautiful and heartfelt. Better than diamonds and gold any day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. do you do anything badly>?
    answers on a postcardplease

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone! We're now counting the hours down to the 5th Anniversary! Oh I may even get a wee chocolate doughnut and a cup of coffee out of this.

    Life's good :)

    Rory

    ReplyDelete